ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best apps for a HTC HD2??

good shout, had mine for a couple of weeks now and its a little bare! is it right enough you cant use windows live with t mobile btw??!!

still a little early for any major apps. Check out the XDA developers forum. It can get super geeky on there though so tread carefully. They are usually a helpful bunch that will explain in english if needed. Theres a set of beta graphics drivers out for it that makes it run a bit nicer. Some people are trying to get the PS1 emulator working on it which it should do (gameboy ones etc are also in the works) If you want satnav then the best one that works is iGO8

Should be getting mine at some point this millenium when they eventually come back in stock. Suppose I have plenty of time to get some apps sorted too.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
crap apps on WM , not really nay fun ones

but XDA is good