ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best brand of Induction Kit

Racing Blue 182
Hi all,

I am looking for an induction kit for my 182, and I can't seem to choose between the different makers. I would like one that causes an increase in power and sounds good too (and that doesn't cost ridiculous amounts! :))?

As I don't know a lot about cars, I am led towards K & N simply because it is the only one I have heard of that is relatively cheap apart from pipercross but I am unsure of which is better. I have recently come across a RamAir brand, anyone had any experience of these and are they cheap for a reason?

If anyone could help that would be great!

Thanks

Luke

You shall gain no increase in power what so ever either leave standard airbox on and remove acoustic valve and one cold air feed or buy an ITG maxogen system

Racing Blue 182
Ok, as I would like the sound that they produce, any ideas about which to go for? Cheap ones possibly? I have been looking at the powertec stainless steel one from k-tec.

Also, what about a panel filter? Any good? Was looking at the KTR panel filter.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Get a 172 ph1 airbox, or Espace v6 airbox with an uprated filter. I doubt it produces any gains, but I think it's a better set up than having an open cone, and it sounds the nuts.

v6_1moqn.jpg