ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best broadband

Looking at changing my broadband from bt to something else as im paying £30 a month for unlimited and upto 8MB, but unsure if to change and to who, so some advice would be greatly appriciated
Cheers

Mondeo ST220
O2 for me. 7.50 a month if your an O2 customer, 10 if not. Great service and my line has been pretty much bang on 8mb since I joined.

182 - conneries de c
Take a look at Bethere.

I pay £20 a month for 24MB unlimited, with email and webspace.

Very happy!

Citroen DS3 White
O2 for me. 7.50 a month if your an O2 customer, 10 if not. Great service and my line has been pretty much bang on 8mb since I joined.

+1.

No joining up fee or anything. All the kit came, plugged it in, not touched it since, works a treat.

172 Silver Cup
I would change to Bethere or O2 if you can, better service and usually cheaper. If your happy with bt give them a call, they offered to half of my monthly bill if I took out another 12month contract!