ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Camara Best price

Audi S1
I see everyone with these amazing pictures of there clios from all angles, I was just wondering there was one post which someone asked what camara are you using ... i looked it up it was like £800...

I want a good carama which will show off my clio... at a cheap price no more than £200 if possiable...?:eek:

most folk tend to be using a DSLR these days, though its really the person using the camera that makes it a good photo..

Better than yours. C*nt.
Get yourself a Canon Digital Ixus 80 - with a decent size SD card it'll tip the scales at £200 and you'll embarrass anyone with £800 worth of camera and no idea how to work it...

Get yourself a Canon Digital Ixus 80 - with a decent size SD card it'll tip the scales at £200 and you'll embarrass anyone with £800 worth of camera and no idea how to work it...

Unless you want to take pictures of anything moving (such as trackside stuff), they are pretty hopeless... But just for static shots of the Clio and just general stuff its a very good camera.

You can get a 2nd hand basic DSLR for just over £200 if you look carefully enough...

Last edited: