ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best car hoover ?

I'm looking to buy a small hoover for my cars.
We have an upright Dyson and the lance is far too long to get into most of the car. Anybody recommend a small hand held hoover, with attatchments to reach all the crevices :eek:
cheers
dunk

E90
small hoovers are pish, big hoovers are big hoovers cos of the motor required for suckage, small ones are all right for toast crumbs but anything else and your better off using your tongue.

E90
Rich said:
I use good old Henry!

Oh you fcuking knowsit my boy, guess what mummy is buying me as a 30th pressie?? He's coming at last, and i can pull his cheeky little face around all day, while having a random convo with him, as he sucks my missus's never ending supply of hair off the floor.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I use a dyson uprite. you can pull the lance off the flexi pipe and your still able to stick the attachments. also find the brushed attachment is good for removing bits stuck in the pile of the carpet, works them loose before sucking them up

Dave

106 GTi
Weeman said:
Oh you fcuking knowsit my boy, guess what mummy is buying me as a 30th pressie?? He's coming at last, and i can pull his cheeky little face around all day, while having a random convo with him, as he sucks my missus's never ending supply of hair off the floor.

LOL, my olds sell them in there shop.

You could always get the Bigger model George!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Me mother inlaw has got the george but its got a carpet shampoo facility on it aswell as a hoover. Works allrite on normal carpet. not to shure how it would fair in a car interior?

Dave

E90
No FFS cant u see, look..........

l0200007.jpg

Vs

JAN675_1.jpg

Look at georges oversized head, hes out of proportion, its henry all the way, hes far cuter, maybe basil at a push....

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
We have a henry at work, a henry at home and I've jut bought my brother a henry for his house. Henry Rulez.

106 GTi
Weeman said:
No FFS cant u see, look..........

l0200007.jpg

Vs

JAN675_1.jpg

Look at georges oversized head, hes out of proportion, its henry all the way, hes far cuter, maybe basil at a push....

All about the cuteness not the size then!

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
I use a Dyson upright, but with the aluminium pole taken off, and just the end attachemet, seems to do the trick.

Apart from I cant really get between the seat rails.

Astra SRi T
Mike-bham said:
I use a Dyson upright, but with the aluminium pole taken off, and just the end attachemet, seems to do the trick.

Apart from I cant really get between the seat rails.
you need to use the crevice tool ;)

182 has now gone!
wow, I didnt realise they had a whole family.. Cant go wrong with Henry!! he is the best out the lot!!!!

BMW 320d SE
Henry is Badass! I wonder if there's a Henry Forum, for all his adoring fans?
On the whole Dyson crevice tool thing though, I can't get down the side of the seats with my Dyson using the crevice tool - it's just too big.

1.2 16v+200sx
i fix these fuckin things at work
henry is the best imo stay away from dyson 9/10 we fix are dyson they've got good suction but they breakdown alot :approve:

Astra SRi T
Karlos69 said:
Henry is Badass! I wonder if there's a Henry Forum, for all his adoring fans?
On the whole Dyson crevice tool thing though, I can't get down the side of the seats with my Dyson using the crevice tool - it's just too big.

henry's crevice tool seems to fit down the sides of my seats:rasp:

106 GTi
bunzee said:
James are poo imo cos they don't have the same motor as a Henry and you can't wind the cable up in his head.

I just suggested him as Weeman may have found him small and cute!

E90
Can we put this thing to rest please, Their is only Henry, I would never be unfaithful and sleep with one of his Brothers or sisters, henry is the boy for me.

Astra SRi T
Weeman said:
Can we put this thing to rest please, Their is only Henry, I would never be unfaithful and sleep with one of his Brothers or sisters, henry is the boy for me.

pmsl !

106 GTi
They use to send out I love Henry Stickers as point of sale to retailers. I will see if the old chap has any left for you Weeman!

E90
Rich said:
They use to send out I love Henry Stickers as point of sale to retailers. I will see if the old chap has any left for you Weeman!

Dude if you have any, i owe you weak chewies for eternity, LOL :D

E90
Hey, It sucks like a ten dollar crack ho, and dont answer back, and it cleans up after itself, If it cooked we'd all be married to one.

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
lol i use the yellow and grey dyson on my car, but halfords do a good range of mains and ciggie lighter car hoovers...

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Rich said:
If I ever go back to work (off sick atm :dead:) I may be able to get you a Henry bag :D

(I don't mean a bag to go in him, I mean a really funky red shopping bag with his face on :))

Last edited: