ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Clio Youve Seen On CS

Static Low
Guppys 182 & bio'z mk3 are certainly 2 of my faves !

Alis Vee aswell

Mint

The white MK3 too with white wheels and slammed, that looks the tits !

DCi 100
someone like miiiiiiiiiiiiiine :(

Just for the record Im, your car has a spot in the list of most iconic Clio's on here for me.

Plus it's one of the ones I've saved most pictures of over time, your car is all over my PC's. The last two pictures on my desktop on my laptop have both been your car aswell. :approve:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cheers for the mentions!

Some big changes and tidying coming soon, expect to see some pics once it's done!

ps. Posting your own car in here... LOL

Rys

Clio 2 RS 182
Don't know who's this is but it's the tits!

IMG_0885.jpg

Jesus, that's just absolutely fantastic. 2560x1600 high res please for my wallpaper! :rasp:

Trophy #490
Could do with a poll this! Some cracking cars, Ali's v6, Christopher's timeless RB, Guppy's 182, Middo's, Lou's flame red 172 is it (?), 7MAT's Trophy, Schweppy's old 182 Cup, that white on white 197, Brembo's old replica.....

So many to choose from. Make a poll!

Edit: And that Nimbus R27 from Italy, WOW!

200 FF Storm Grey
IMG_5104.jpg

...and yes it went back to standard and was sold, over a year ago now!

I went past you on the lancs about a year ago when you was in this, I had a red modified corsa c at the time, you was party the reason why I wanted a clio next :rasp:

Ultra Red Megane 225
Nah as in I mean they're all lowered about 40mm on turnini's or similar multispoke wheels. Does anyone ever go against this mundane trend?

DCi 100
Nah as in I mean they're all lowered about 40mm on turnini's or similar multispoke wheels. Does anyone ever go against this mundane trend?

Aye, people don't go there own way very often. Reason why cars like Williams and Dutty's are abit more interesting.

It's just a matter of finding some different wheels that still suit.

Clio 172 Cup

my cup is very different to this lots its change abit again which keeps gettin me stick lol i'll go was it and take some photos

Clio 172 Cup
Right just to clear up before the lynch mob start i dont think mine is good the best or anything im just replying to the call for some thing different !!!

:)

9933_255861570190_545355190_8699248_253730_n.jpg

9933_255861595190_545355190_8699251_8180373_n.jpg

Ultra Red Megane 225
GTFO with that, how is that different? I could build a block of flats in that arch gap.

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Cup
end of the day i have a 40mm drop and im happy with it whats the point of hitting every speed bump i go over i live and work in and round london

Ultra Red Megane 225
DO NOT WANT!!!

if your going to run smaller wheels then the car needs to be dropped more. Im on turbines and mine sit just nicely.

I wont mentoion the orange bits.

For me it has to be:

Christophers RB 182
Cro's 5 Door 182
Brembo's Black Clio
The Nimbus R27 posted earlier! p**n!!
Ali's Vee is lush!
Tim's White 197!

And my PH1 too ;)

Coiley'd Clio PH2

dont you ever have anything nice to say James :rasp:

And i think you'll find mine is lower than 40mm. Dare i say... lower than yours? ;)

LY V6 with Recaros
Too many to mention!

Can't think of all of them but off the top of my head:

Christophers RB
Ali's V6
Middos
F0xys old one
Makavellis old RB
I think Lou owns it now..the flame red 172

M135i
theres loads of cars on here that i really admire.

Quade.. that 172 cup is mint mate, i wish mine use to look as clean as that.

I love the white/white 197 too. :)

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
DO NOT WANT!!!

if your going to run smaller wheels then the car needs to be dropped more. Im on turbines and mine sit just nicely.

I wont mentoion the orange bits.

IIRC mate yours had dayglo badges didn't it ;)

Everyones taste is different, but in the case of some, Bladdy Stoooopid!

Some sweet cars in here

Ultra Red Megane 225
dont you ever have anything nice to say James :rasp:

And i think you'll find mine is lower than 40mm. Dare i say... lower than yours? ;)

yours probably is lower than mine, but you have bigger wheels so you get more tuck :rasp: