ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best colour 182

Looking for 182
I love Arctic Blue (obviously) and Liquid Yellow.

I really disliked Racing Blue when I first bought my car, but the colour has really grown on me, to the point where I'd quite like one :)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I get it next Saturday but will put some up tomora! Need A meet now!!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
As for colours:

My ultimate would be: (all trophy spec)

LY, Capsicum (trophy red), RB, arctic, Black gold, inferno, silver, petrol blue.....in that order :)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
So glad!! Not being rude to any one hu has silver, but that silver wernt a patch on this and when a silver pulls up next to it il be the one with a big fat smile!!! I cnt wait to pick it up and have a go in it proper!!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Has to be petrol blue for me, probably the most underrated colour

Inferno 182 & Saxo
The photos of petrol blue 182s ive seen dont do it justice compared to when I saw one in the flesh. Any one got a photo that actually does however?

GB 182 FF
I like my gay blue (oops RB) 182 as its just a stupid colour for a stupid car (thats a good thing btw). I was trying to get an Inferno one but nothing local enough came up that wasnt a shed.

If you want a totally understated 182, then Black, silver and that dark blue would be good as most people will just think its a normal clio.

350z, Subaru Legacy
I've had two FF Racing Blue Clio's - my current one is absolutely mint... And as for it being a girl's colour I would have agreed with you apart from the surprising amount of girls who have said they don't really like the colour! Damn and I thought it would be a pulling machine! :rasp: Hmm maybe I should respray Acid Yellow - just to be different, I wonder if you can get hold of that actually.... hmmm lol

clio 182 black /gold
It has to be.
DSCF0718.jpg

100_1195.jpg

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Racing Blue ftw... Or LY... Black is a b**ch to keep clean, if you go down a dusty road after polishing it, you will come out with a gray car... Use to piss me off for ever cleaning it...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Racing Blue. Every time.

I never understood why people like Petrol Blue... it looks like green sludge in anything other than direct sunlight.

Liquid yellow or Black gold with both cup packs of course.

Racing Blue sometimes look ace, but other times can look really boring to me.

182 Trophy
Black Gold, Silver and Capsicum Red. Blue is nice too but far too common around here.

Pearly Liquid Yellow is nice but it's for girls imo. Or for guys who wear pink to prove they're not g@y (never did understand that).

Sorry guys :eek:

BG 182 FF
Black Gold!! With black door bullets, diamonds and badges!

Nearly got an arctic blue one but am glad I ended up with the stealth Clio!

White Sti Hatch
Ive only seen one in the Flesh at Arnold Clark in Dundee about 3 years ago, colour is awesome !