ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best colour for new clio

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 29 September 2004

Again - top marks to Jill for reading the question!
I read the question, i was just ignoring the options.

and what do you mean....again?

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Saw one in that dark green colour the other day which looked nice. Looked almost black until the light caught it, they dont do it on the 182 though.

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 29 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 29 September 2004

Again - top marks to Jill for reading the question!
I read the question, i was just ignoring the options.

and what do you mean....again?
Because he has to make sarcastic comments Jilly!

I say Blue, there are a lot of silver cars about and the blue is a bit different too, but I wouldnt choose either of them personally! :)

Is citrus green a standard Clio colour? Bloody brilliant colour that - I like.

Id get the blue - silver is sooo common. Especially in 172s ;)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Whatever you want it to mean Jilly!

I didnt actually realise Id written "again" and it was only meant as a joke.

- April not sure what your problem is (AS PER USUAL) but i was just adding some light hearted humour to the topic... cheer up and stop taking everything so seriously I post.

Nauutical Blue has been discontinued - replaced by ottoman Blue

Watch out for a new colour called Storm blue. Currently on Laguna, Espace and Scenic.

Silver mate - I chose it out of that and blue, and its soooo the best choice! silver (or should I say platinum?) is the easiest to keep clean, you can go weeks if you need to without having to wash (your car!)

Petrol Blue 182

sorry to ask dumb as question but wats this black gold colour all bout??

Whys different to black pearl?

insignia

So thats it,once again silver is voted the best colour.And whats the best thing ia alltypes of silver win.Icebergh obviously is the best silver colour,then titanium.Must admit black definately is second favorite