ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best courtesy car ever!!!

Clio v6

All afternoon in a V6.

Petrol £480.00

Big Mac £2.99

Ops sorry the V6 dont fit in the drive through. £3.05

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Viv172 on 11 December 2003

Keep it as long as you can...ring the dealer with a long list of things to be fixed on your car, make sure that its stuff that will take a while to order!! :devilish:
I like your thinking...

Shame he wants it back by 6:00pm tonight and if mine aint ready I will get summat else more "normal" I reckon!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 11 December 2003
nice one ... how does it compare to the unbeatable cup then ?
Honestly...

Its a great car, looks fantastic, sounds amazing and Ive never had as many people staring at me and moving over ever, but does not "feel" as fast as a Cup or 172 and for that price theres a lot of other stuff Id rather have.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 11 December 2003

please tell me youre going to take me out in that!?
Youll have to be very quick then mate...

It has to be back by 6:00pm tonight, so unless you can get over to where I work (between Blackburn & Preston) for about 5:00pm then it aint gonna happen!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by dash on 11 December 2003

All afternoon in a V6.

Petrol £480.00

Big Mac £2.99

Ops sorry the V6 dont fit in the drive through. £3.05
LOL

It has used a lot of petrol though... :eek:

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by John V6 on 11 December 2003
Heres me take a V6 in for service, what do I get a ruddy Kango, wife called it a Pope Mobile. Not fair.

Well at least you will still be getting stared at .. but for different reasons lol.

Remapped derv Golf

Lucky Fecker!

Now thats the beast that we should have compared to the bloody Cooper-S Works thingy on here the other week isnt it? V6 about the same price arent they?:D £27k ish

Let us know how you get on in the beast! and the million dollar question "Is it worth 14k more than the cup?"

Sure you wont be let down!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 11 December 2003

the million dollar question "Is it worth 14k more than the cup?"
In my opinion... NO! :eek:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Rich! Which dealer is that? I want em to look after my car! Damn shame I didnt see you around Still havnt seen a V6 in the flesh... No-one can afford em in Blackburn!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by TonyKL on 11 December 2003

Why not Rich?
Its just not worth all that extra money IMO...

Great car, but not as fast as it should be!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 11 December 2003

Rich! Which dealer is that? I want em to look after my car! Damn shame I didnt see you around Still havnt seen a V6 in the flesh... No-one can afford em in Blackburn!
Thats Kitchens mate...

Surprised you aint seen any V6s in Blackburn though as CB1A has a silver mk1 V6 and he lives in your neck of the woods!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 11 December 2003

nice one rich, its th thought that counts...
Its gone now! :confused:

Got a Megane now instead, a 1.6 Dynamique and to be honest its a good car...

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by pete on 11 December 2003

Nice One Richy-D btw do you still get that pants driving position in it??? (IMO!) see my car!
Same as a 172 inside, so yeah...

Remapped derv Golf

hhmmm why isnt the area around the clocks blue like in the Cup? Looks strange because the rest of the dash is. Are the button on the steering wheel for the TC?

Mind you Im nit picking

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by pete on 11 December 2003

Rich hello ?? answer please..so behind the wheel of the V6, can you tell your in a £27k car >> ?
Nope...

But you know youre in something special.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 11 December 2003

hhmmm why isnt the area around the clocks blue like in the Cup? Looks strange because the rest of the dash is. Are the button on the steering wheel for the TC?
Yeah, they should have made the bits round the dials blue like the Cup.

Those buttons on the wheel are for cruise control...

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 11 December 2003

Thats Kitchens mate...
Surprised you aint seen any V6s in Blackburn though as CB1A has a silver mk1 V6 and he lives in your neck of the woods!
I stand corrected I have seen his actually It was parked up at the oak tree a while back Ive just remembered!

Updated to: "I aint seen any Mk2 V6s Round here! In Blue!"

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Seymours clio on 11 December 2003

hey i should get some sort of prize for getting it right first.
You win a big cheesy grin >>> :D

you would have thought it would have white dials! I have never seen a v6 unless a kid that looked about 20 had one - silver around blackpool, old shape unless it was a body kit. the headlights dont look right - they should have brought them forward.

Nippy white cup

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 11 December 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 11 December 2003

Thats Kitchens mate...

Not anymore m8. He has sold it now to get a house. Have seen one on the Waves car park b4 now tho....only other one tho

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by weight on 13 December 2003

did u manage any timed runs? free tyres and all that! lol

is it a customers car then?
Nah, no timed runs in this one... its my mates car, not the garages, he is sales manager though.

His mk1 V6 was the one we did the AP-22 runs in though last year, so if I was to get hold of an AP-22 again hed be cool with doing some runs!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 14 December 2003

Not anymore m8. He has sold it now to get a house. Have seen one on the Waves car park b4 now tho....only other one tho
Doh!

Goodbye fast car... hello mortgage...

p.s. clear your PMs mate!