ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Current Deal for an N97

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
The Girlfirinds phone contract is coming to an end and she has decided she wants an N97, I said get an iPhone but she doesn't like to much touch screen action,

She's looking to pay around £35 and would like plenty (possibly unlimited) texts, Unlimited internet and some minutes (Doesn't call too much)

Currently on t-mobile but not too fussed if she has to swap providers,

Suggestions??

Cheers
Andy.

My mates got one on voda, think its £40 for unlimited internet and texts. Unsure on the minutes but its at least 600.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
18 Months with T-Mobile I believe......I've told her to search around for a good deal with any provider and approach T-Mobile with it to se if they can match or better it.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Kerry..... I'll no doubt have to go with her and haggle to see what else they can do.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I keep telling her to go iPhone but she doesn't want it so offered my K850i as a swap but she also didn't want that Lol,

What else do you recommend Tom??

'52 clio 1.2 16V
Have said it in a few threads lately but am loving my HTC Hero. Didnt find the touch screen easy at first but now can't imagine not having a touch screen phone.

I know the retentions team at t-mobile are able to offer a 18 month G2 touch (htc hero) contract for about £30 with 800 mins, unlimited txt and 3gb internet allowance; with the phone for free aslong as you agree to sign up for insurance (£6.99 a month) that you can cancel for free straight away.

Really depends what she actually wants the phone to have/do?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Gf ended up going with the N97 as where we live there is Crap O2 and Orange coverage and the iPhone is not on T-Mobile or Vodafone yet.