ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best current phone?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Come on guys, which is the best phone out there at the moment? i'm due an upgrade and can't afford the 8800, whats my next best bet, i don't mind what it does all that much, i want something nice looking. I have a v3 at the moment, ideas?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yeh i'm due an upgrade have been with vodamoan for like 6 years and regulary spend over £100 on it bill. it's about 70 on average each month, they have litterally refused to go any lower than £290 which is still loads.

Will check out these other phones, but i don't need a music player, i have a nano!! any other suggestions are welcome.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I'd reccomend the w900i.

Just dont drop it in a full pint of coke like i did over Christmas..........
eusa_doh.gif

w900i-1.jpg
w900i-2.jpg

David you can get the phone for free from o2 if you was spending that amount. i would tell them you are changing contract to o2 because the phone is just stupid price and if they dont give you the phone for free then just change to o2 and get it for free.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
looks like thats what im giong ot do mate. Althogh can't find it for free....got a link fella? cheers

its a nightmere to try and knock any of them down but if you get the £70 a month tarrif the phones free. ring up o2 and say you wanna change to them because vodaphone are crap and ask them if they can do you a better deal than the £70 a month tarrif and free phone. maybe a £40 a month tarrif and phone for £50-£100

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
w800i and k750i are shite if you wanna use it for video....

i downgraded to a 6680 and the camera is far superia.
the n70 looks good at the moment......

As father and son....
im due an upgrade according to orange and every handset is free to me except the PDA ones and the n70. any suggestions?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
but the n70 doesn't look that good and why is it so great anyway? it has no special features from what i could see...

well get the 8800 then. werth £££££ if ya sell it problem is as soon as ya get it ya open the box as the box alone is awesome then the phone never goes back in the box lol

i dont understand whats so good about the 8800? its basic features arent exactly market leading, is it just because it looks pretty that they charge such a stupid price?

Nippy white cup
I love my W800. Easy to use, amazingly good camera (still cam anyway), 512mb produo card with it etc etc.

Chris

This isn`t quite as clear as when you transfer it from the phone but still amazing imo

DSC00074.gif

6/468 17poo
N70 all day long pisses all over the old d500 and you can get sat nav and a load of stuff on it!would recommend tho!

As father and son....
aye the buggers 50 quid though :( might just go the route of the k750i

not to sure i like the n70 anyway, keypads all squished :(

My missus has an N70 and it is a very good phone. 1 bad point though is its very slow on start up and scrolling around the menus.

I have the W900i and so far so good! Camera quality is very very good, best ive seen so far from a phone! It has 1/2 gig of internal memory aswell. A bit on the large side but think overall its very good.

Has to be between N70 and W900 i'd say! W800 also very good

As father and son....
i dont need an mp3 player or a decent camera, i own both seperately. whats so bad about the k750i ?

tiTTy & SV650
despite all the haters of Sony Ericsson around here I can't fault my W800, don't use the walkman but the camera is pretty dam good for when u dont have ur digital camera. U always got your phone with you don't you...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
David said:
but the n70 doesn't look that good and why is it so great anyway? it has no special features from what i could see...

Great camera, mp3's + u can have tomtom on it, what more does a phone need to do!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
got my free n70 today which is loads better than the shitty lg's ( had 3 in all, through 1 out the van window cos it pissed me off so much) i had to live with last year. seems strange actully being able to make a call

rang orange tonight and the bloke said i can have any phone free and sorted me out a good cheaper tarif but they wont shift on the 8800. said that's only for new customers that sign up for big tariff and it's still a f**k off price. tossers. been looking at all the others to see what they have but all the current phones are a bit crap. think i'll wait for the n9