ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best drone under £100 (new)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Looking to buy as a Christmas pressie.
Just want something with half decent flight time and able to take decent enough aerial shots.

Under £100 - which is the best one out of this small, basic range?

I must admit I have absolutely no clue for that price range sorry! 😧

If people post links I can vet them, but it's not quite in my territory :smiley:

Speaking to a friend he had said the Sigma X5SW seemed ok, but only half the price range so I'm sure there's better out there.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
There is a thread on here with drones, cant remember the name but its in general chat.

One people seemed to recommended was about £40 for a beginner and then batteries for £10 on top!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
There is a thread on here with drones, cant remember the name but its in general chat.

One people seemed to recommended was about £40 for a beginner and then batteries for £10 on top!
40 quid with a camera? I'll take a look see if I can find that thread

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
You can get the Syma X5C for £40, which has a camera, but the quality is bad. I might have a video somewhere to show the quality I'll take a look now.

Edit - video below.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
@Danith

I've added a video now mate, I suppose for £35-40 it's great but not really much use due to the low quality.
Ta will take a butchers. Probably gonna hang on til the sales but that gives me plenty of time to research. My brother isnt coming back for xmas now the s**t, so I can get it in the sales ha