ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Exhaust..

Liquid yellow R26 F1
Mine is on it's way out.. so what should i get..

Magnex
Mongoose
etc...

would like pro sport, but don't want to go to Cardiff and H&S are not cheap..

opinions please..

James Bushell said:
Mine is on it's way out.. so what should i get..

Magnex
Mongoose
etc...

would like pro sport, but don't want to go to Cardiff and H&S are not cheap..

opinions please..

wont prosport deliver ?

Lionel Richie
na, but you know what i'm like when it comes to car parts! we've tried everything going, and they've all had their faults/good/bad points

so we decided to make our own

Seems to hang very low, can you raise it and cut into the bumper like other people have or is the backbox a lot bigger than most?

Lionel Richie
yeah we do offer a "cut in" one

but that one just looks mean

you've seen how low our demo car is, not a problem

looks nice mate but defo hangs too low it would scrap everywhere round my way any bhp figures to prove the quality mate

Lionel Richie
clidge said:
looks nice mate but defo hangs too low it would scrap everywhere round my way any bhp figures to prove the quality mate

thats not a very good way to sell stuff in my opinion, i don't get into the whole "ooh buy this, it'll give you xbhp", its not my style and i don't trust rolling roads

you'll notice a massive difference - enough said

ask subway if his is any quicker!

307 diesel & 1.2 TCE Clio
I have just got a Blueflame fitted, had it on nearly a week, looks and sounds lovely.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
James Bushell said:
Whats the volume like..? louder than standard..?

Notice any power increase..?

Under a light load at low revs you'd barely be able to tell it apart from a standard system, it just has a nice subtle bassy burble.

Approaching the limiter under full load/WOT it sounds just like it should have done when it left the factory - all rasps and howls :)

Power wise...no noticeable gain or loss.

Drag your ass down to Middleton and I'll show you ;)

Liquid yellow R26 F1
thanks.. just v busy at the mo.. will do soon..

Anyone got any pics of a Non stealth k tech exhaust.. just want to see how low it hangs..

looking for 172 cup
i had magnex and they are crap mate really heavy, had to have mine replaced twice in 12 months :( have a prospeed now ....

really would recommend prospeed (worth traveling) :)