ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best front lip for mk2 clio??

Renault Clio DCI 100
I have a mk2 clio dci which has a 2 peice front lip which i'm not very fond of, i've read through lots of build threads and seen people who have put on other front lips from other cars.

Basicly i'm wondering what lips you've used for youre clio and peoples view on what ones are the best to go for?

Any pics with what type of front lip/splitter would be great aswell :D want to get a new one

Thanks

S4 Avant
The best one is the genuine 182 splitter.

the cheapest one is the skoda Fabia thing that everyone goes mad for.

Renault Clio DCI 100
Yeah defo looks good seen one with a megane splitter on it aswell and that looked awesome but skoda one looks to be cheaper but not as thick

Derv 65, MPG > BHP
Anyone got the Skoda/VAG one from ebay that apparently fits mk2s? Didn't supply fiting instructions but if it's a simple job of banging some self tappers in then I can live with it. What size screws will I need btw?

172/B8 Quattro
I have the megane splitter fitted too

null_zpsd563d066.jpg

Renault Clio DCI 100
Is that a megane lip? It looks like the seat cupra one? I'm not sure on that one seems a little out of place