ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best gaming mouse?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Can anyone recommend a decent mouse for gaming?

My old wireless mouse is starting to give problems so on the look-out for something more precise & smooth :)

Cheers
Trev

172 and vw passat
I use a razer copperhead takes awhile to get used to but is pritty sensitive :D most razer mouses are good for gaming :D

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
The Microsoft range of gaming mice is quite good. The Habu and Reclusa models are quite good. Not sure on price though.

172 Cup
razer-salmosa-mouse.jpg

STEALTH RAIDER
I use a Saitec mouse that i bought from pc world. Variable dpi adjustment from 900 - 3200. It lsnt wireless but it is spot on for gaming. Its so precise. I cant have it on full as it is to fast for me yet, lol. Also has 7 weights in the bottom that you can take out for your own weight liking and reversable feet for smooth or grippy surfaces. 4 preset buttons so you dont have to keep tapping the keyboard. Comes in handy if you need to crouch quick etc. Cost me £30. BARGAIN!!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
That is one crazy ass mouse!!!!!

That's one of the Belkin Nostromo pieces of kit. I had an early version given to me as a freebie. It has masses of potential for being a great device as you use that in your left hand and a typical mouse in the other.

I never really had the patience to give it justice though.

D.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
I have the Logitech G9 - Awsome laser mouse.

Agreed. I've had a G9 for the last year and love it. I recently got given* a SteelSeries Ikari Laser mouse, which I actually prefer to the G9, however it costs about twice as much, and is only about 3% better. So I'd say Logitech G9 fo-sho!

James

*to review

Mondeo diesel barge
Would love the mamba, but could never pay that much for a mouse :eek:

It looks as though they are updating the site to include windows 7 drivers for the mice. I'm sure it'll work with just plug and play, W7 should detect the mouse with no problems. The only thing that might not work is the software for configuring the buttons, but the mouse should still work.

Hai Kris <3

G9 looks awkward. As do the Razors - never liked them. Coming from a retired semi-pro gamer... ain't that right Kris ;)

Mazda Mx5 1.8 Mk2
Hey

+1 anything logitech, but specially the MX518, had one for a while now, fantastic mouse, the abililty to set the response on the fly is pretty good which works very well when playing fps's and switching between weapons sets.

Chris

White Sti Hatch
You will not go wrong with a Razer mouse mate honest ! well worth the cash ! Pair it with a good mate and there unbeatable imo !