ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best headlight bulbs for 1.2!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I've been looking at these, they're on offer at ECP and they look pretty good. Heard good stuff about them aswell. I want some new bulbs, some nice looking (not ridiculously expensive), just some bulbs that are brighter than bog standard halogen. Reccomend me some!

You can't go wrong with nightbreakers, if all you want is a brighter bulb, then go with the night breakers.

They wont give a white light and will still be quite yellow though.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
What about side lights? Take them out? Change them? Leave them standard? I think the OSRAM Nightbreaker Plus are white enough for me, look it on Youtube anyway!

Smd sides. And either metal blue bulbs off flea bay or an 8000k hid kit. Can get a cheap enough kit now.

Don't do this unless you have projector lamps.... Be blinding every fucker you see mate, HID's need directing at the floor properly which is what the lens is for in xenons

Luke stick to the nightbreakers with some SMD sidelights if that is what you are after mate

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Don't do this unless you have projector lamps.... Be blinding every f**ker you see mate, HID's need directing at the floor properly which is what the lens is for in xenons

Luke stick to the nightbreakers with some SMD sidelights if that is what you are after mate

This. Almost in its entirety, the only thing I don't agree with is SMD sidelights with halogen bulbs. Looks wrong.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I'd recommend these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/501-W5W-T...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d029cf846

LED/SMD sidelights next to conventional bulbs look just wrong, like this:
DSCF1684.jpg

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Philips bluevision ultra only . Nightbreakers are utter shite look pretty much like std :)

Polo + Micra
osram nightbreakers if you want to see further down the road or anthing blue if you don't