ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Induction Kit

WHAT is the best 172/182 induction kit on the market.......does anyone have any facts or figures (real) that I can use to determine what to buy and will give me the best improvements all round on my clio 182, ARE ITG Mexagons the best or VIPERs ?????

also pictures would be nice to see within engine bays !!!!!:)

williams and trophy

the viper seems to work well...........no dif with viper on n no filter at all on the rollers.......so doesnt restrict flow at al, which is wot u want

With the bonnet closed though you will, as i have tested, loss over 10-12bhp through induction temps.

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 16 May 2004

With the bonnet closed though you will, as i have tested, loss over 10-12bhp through induction temps.
That wi the viper on??

Interestin!!

no.....2 live simply commented that there is no loss of BHP between viper on and with no filter assembly on at all. Fair enough.

I jsut eleborated and said that with no filter on you will loose power with the bonnet temps as induction temps jump by over 100%.

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Sorry matt9_182 after hijackin your thread supposed id best answer your Q!

Ive got a viper an love it, im assured tho the BMC CDA is just as good an a lot cheaper so for clossed induction possibly look at that!

anyone recommend the ITG Induction Kit ? I know its expensive but is it the best........

Also where are people locating there cold air feed pipes from ????

I lost loads of power on my valver when i had no cold air feed ruuning to my filter. It was rediculous - lost so much power that i hated driving it for a while!