ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best Induction kits for my 172

clio 172
hello there i'm looking for the best induction kit for my clio 172 i'm not looking for power i no they give like 1 or 2 bhp i'm looking for the 1 that makes the best noise k&n green filter or viper kit any1 help

monaco 172
many induction kits actually loose you power so beware.

Id get the jms one, at least theyve got rr figures to back up the claims

Stagecoach Ticket
just take the top cold air feed off of your air box and add a pipercross panel filter will give you some decent noise and will make you run the same or slightly improved rather than alot of dodgey induction kits that cause weird running and powerloss.

I run a JMS setup and iam impressed with the noise and looks not 100% it does anything without a map though maybe smooths out the curve nice kit though

inferno 182cup
hi ive got the bmc cda kit, without the intake pipe on it's v loud.
I have the pipe on, going out the bottom of the inner arch jus to try get colder air, it isnt loud now but i like to think it'll do it some good ;)

Ph 1 172
Just get a pipercross open cone filter if you want noise I had one on my car ages ago now but had it for like a month as it was a noticeable difference I.e loss in initial pick up when I put my foot on the loud pedal

I just got the standard phase 1 172 air box now and if I remember rightly it's one of the best you can get other than the v6 box