ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Insurance...

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Hello All,

I am looking for a bit of help, and advise.

I bought a Renault Clio, Extreme 1.2 16v, 2005 model yesterday and I am shopping about to get a good quote. The cheapest I have found so far is http://www.quinn-direct.co.ukwww.quinn-direct.co.uk as they have got great prices on insurance.

My current stats are -

22 y/o

Just started driving, therefor 0 YR NCB

So I am a newbie to all of this, can you offer any help?

Thank you,

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

They quoted me around £650 for TPFT, and about £850 Fully Comp. With £175 excess

Cheapest I have seen so far...

2 years must make a hell of alot of difference, im 20 and cheapest I could get was £1500ish!

Havent any points on license but it was my first year in my own name - still a rip off though.

have you tried elephant.co.uk yet??

EVO VII

elephant all the time, and dont forget to put your mum or dad down as a NAMED driver. mine dropped £200 doing this. im 21 got a qoute on a V6 £1300 :)

elephant are a rip of. they are never constant. me and mate both tryed to get a qoute on the same car. and all our details were put down as the same except for adress. he live 2 secs down the road from me. and his was about 30% cheaper?

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Just got a quote with Reanult insurance, FULLY COMP - £972.30, with £200 excess. Still, Quinn-direct is still about £90 cheapers... :eek: