ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best interior for a 182

X J07HAM

ClioSport Club Member
  RS 200/RS 182
Hi all

Bought a 182 which has been fully stripped. Seen a post about putting a standard non rs interior in a 182 and that it works. Was wondering what interior is the closest to the 182 from the non rs range. Wasn't sure if the dynamique suited better than the expression etc. Might be me being stupid and they are all the same? Just don't want to buy the wrong car and it having a completely different colour to what it should be. Mostly want the middle console, side panels and carpet/roof lining.

Cheers

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
The interior of the 1*2's is completely different too all other variants. it's half leather half alcantara. So you would want the original I'm guessing

X J07HAM

ClioSport Club Member
  RS 200/RS 182
The interior of the 1*2's is completely different too all other variants. it's half leather half alcantara. So you would want the original I'm guessing
Ah ok. Was mostly looking for the plastic panels. Got the seats and dash already.