ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best kept Astra vxr on the planet??

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
WTF, relationship? I thought we were friends with benefits.

You never called. I waited all night on that call.

I know, I got in trouble, I fucked the chocolate mousse!! So dinner was slightly delayed and so was the Sauvignon!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
A delyaed Savingnon! Despair.

I nearly overcooked the ribeye on Saturday. Was touch and go for a second but it was okay.

Honda & VW
You two need a separate section on this forum lol

Out of interest was it a new Zealand Sauvignon, I guess we're talking Sauvignon blanc appose to cabinet Sauvignon yes?

You two need a separate section on this forum lol

Out of interest was it a new Zealand Sauvignon, I guess we're talking Sauvignon blanc appose to cabinet Sauvignon yes?

Interestingly it wasn't. Normal plonk for SB is the NED from Marlborough. Was given some after doing a favour a while ago, bought a few cases soon after. Very good for a low end SB.

This was something a wee bit different. Feeling a 6 on the scale. Not amazing, but not bad.

You've spelt Jamie wrong.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
PMSL at bottled water. Jaysus.

54.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Is he the same guy that detailed is new mini BBQ...then proceded to use a disposable?

Older than the dinosaurs.

But I've never noticed this bit before about his trade in value..

I like to think that the upkeep of my car washed every 3 days and never ever outside overnight combined with a constant 5 layers of wax on at any time..

LOL!!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
So he spent half an hour checking kit from the dealers for perfection, moaned about a paint blemish when he got it home and considered rejecting the car, the proceeded to rip it to bits and drill holes, dynamat the hell out of it and add a s**t load of weight to it.

I'd have kept the blue one!

Not a 320d
PMSL.

Im with Munter, and Christopher on this. Sad f**ker.

mind you he gets paid fairly well supposedly.

Then the car was sprayed off to get rid of the grit that had sprayed up the sides as i didnt really want to snow foam until this bad contamination had gone for fear of scratching the sides as it runs down...

Now i then spotted a problem on the roof which i was really unhappy about...A small paint blob about half a mm in size but none the less its there probably a spit from the spray gun...

100.jpg

94.jpg

A moment of sheer PANIC, as I realise i cant do s**t about this miniscule blob of paint.

Its a shame people can be this sad really. What really got me going was his engine bay once it was done.

Last edited:
  Suzuki Jimny
LOL. Saw this car at Trax last year and it had mud in the arches/on the tyres.
I think he was the guy crying in the corner clutching a microfibre.

Stripped yozza'd cup
"A moment of sheer PANIC, as I realise i cant do s**t about this miniscule blob of paint."

This statement sums him up.... panic, written in capital letters, because there's a tiny imperfection on his roof.

F56 MINI Cooper S
All those pics took ages to load it up, skimmed through it but being white paintwork it didnt actually that look shiney lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
R.O.F.F.F.L.E.

67.jpg
Actual tears.

That photo does look pretty bad to be fair.

I can't say anything bad about the guy, he's top of his game and he has a passion for what he does... maybe just takes it a little too far sometimes. :eek: