ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best laptop circa 650?

182, turbo rx8, 911
Whats the best laptops these days for the above money?
No gaming, just for work purposes

Cheers

MK3 GTI golf 16v
had 3 acers, not had probelms as such, they just randommly die one day. had a toshiba one aswell which is still alive.
had enough of them dying though so i built my own computer. i would advise building your own computer to be honest for £400 i built the equivilant of about a 2 grand computer and have a 22 inch monitor, the works. sooo much more for your money

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Do not buy an Acer. Ever. Worst of an already bad bunch.

Load of rubish, mines been spot on for 2 years and bought a good few for other people and had no issues. Only thing I can think of with them is that they went through a phase where the 15" screens died on a few a few years ago but no probs in recent years.

182, turbo rx8, 911
had 3 acers, not had probelms as such, they just randommly die one day. had a toshiba one aswell which is still alive.
had enough of them dying though so i built my own computer. i would advise building your own computer to be honest for £400 i built the equivilant of about a 2 grand computer and have a 22 inch monitor, the works. sooo much more for your money

Thanks but I need a laptop not a desktop.
Cheer Alex - Saw that link looks like it's pretty good VFM

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS

Do you not think that's a fairly major problem?