ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best LED sidelights

Renault Clio DCI 100
Hi people,

Basicly looking for some led sidelights that are not the horrible blue that you see going about, just a very bright white. I dont know if anyone knows the best ones to look for and where i can get them, seen loads on ebay but thought you might not know what your getting till you try it..

So any help would be fantastic :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-XENON-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a7e96ca63

These are the badboys I use, been in there 6 months now. They're surprisingly bright actually.
Thought these might be of some help to you:

20130503_192159_zpsa85cd35b.jpg

20130504_214843_zps049d7bb3.jpg

Though the set MRBILLYUK is using look pretty good actually.

Cree led. Best on the market, about £20 I think mine were, basically have a projector lense on them. By far the brightest and whitest. The cheap Crap that most use last about a week before they blow, get what you pay for

BG FF 182
Bought a chinese pair through eBay a few weeks ago but am yet to fit them. No doubt knuckles will be peeled on the drivers side.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I need a replacement bulb and I took the old one out and it's an H1, not a push fit (172 cup) So I dunno what's up with that.

You're special.

Cree led. Best on the market, about £20 I think mine were, basically have a projector lense on them. By far the brightest and whitest. The cheap Crap that most use last about a week before they blow, get what you pay for

IMO they're too bright for sidelights. And I don't agree that they're the whitest either. My Q5's aren't the whitest LEDs going, it depends on what you get.

You're special.

f**k off. I realised what I'd done when it was to late. It's all sorted now anyway, I just got halfrauds ultra blue normal glass bulbs, which coincidentally are white, not blue. So yeah got that sorted along with putting normal bulbs in the back and that sorted all my stupid electrical problems.

Renault Clio DCI 100
Thanks for the link im kinda confused i bought led sidelights the other day which look kinda the same however they dont seem to fit.

I took off the rubber cover pulled the plug out for the side light and it basicly seem to be like a slit however these led ones i have like the CREE ones in the pic are raised in the middle which just wouldnt fit. Am i doing this right as im confused

Thanks for the link im kinda confused i bought led sidelights the other day which look kinda the same however they dont seem to fit.

I took off the rubber cover pulled the plug out for the side light and it basicly seem to be like a slit however these led ones i have like the CREE ones in the pic are raised in the middle which just wouldnt fit. Am i doing this right as im confused

Link to the bulbs?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member