ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best lowering springs for a mk2 phase 2 clio?

Mk1 1.4 RT With 1.8
cheers, dont know weather to get coilovers instead though? incase i want to go lower/higher. Are Vmaxx anygood?

172 cup
I have the prolines on my cup, which seem to handle well and the ride quality seems a lot better than the cheap springs I had on my old 172. However I would have liked it to be lower than it is sitting on them. what are you going to be using the car for, and are you more intrested in looks or handling?

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I have the prolines on my cup, which seem to handle well and the ride quality seems a lot better than the cheap springs I had on my old 172. However I would have liked it to be lower than it is sitting on them. what are you going to be using the car for, and are you more intrested in looks or handling?

Yeah same pal i was expecting mine to sit lower aswell

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
cheers, dont know weather to get coilovers instead though? incase i want to go lower/higher. Are Vmaxx anygood?

I wudent bother with coilovers i was looking into them long and hard but i got put of with lots of reviews, problems...No matter what set u get there going to give you problems i'd stick with a decent set of springs polybush the whole car and get some solid top mounts ull be sorted and at a fraction of the cost of a decent set of coilovers