ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best mobile network

Vantage
what would you say is the best network to open a contract with is?

im talking reliability.. good service, good packages etc...

It all depends on your area really.

Orange are quite good around here, but I will never go with them as they f**k about with their handsets and load their own firmware on. As do Tit-mobile and Vodafone afaik, so that's why I'm with o2. Although, they have a crap range of phones nowadays due to spending all there money on the iFail, so they have issues too.

Orange.. The last two nokia handsets i've had have been unbranded/unlocked which was a nice suprise. Not sure if they still brand/lock other manufacturers.

Go cry to your momma!
Orange.. The last two nokia handsets i've had have been unbranded/unlocked which was a nice suprise. Not sure if they still brand/lock other manufacturers.

The first few batches of nokias are never branded or locked for some reason - I used to work in an orange store, back in the day of the N70 and people were coming from miles away to grab one of the few unlocked/branded handsets we had.

I presume they just rush them out to meet demand at first..we were never given a reason though