ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best PAYG tariff for making loads of calls?

Clio V6
Hi all

We've won a job at work which will require about 3,000 10 minute phone calls to be made. We're going to employ about 10 people to do this and they will have to work from home. It'll be messy to get people to use their own phones so we're planning to buy PAYG mobiles for them and top them up as and when required.

We're obviously trying to find the cheapest tariff and the best I've found so far is Orange Canary as £30 credit gets you 300 free evening and weekend calls to any mobile plus it's 25ppm based on the £30 (that works out at 420 minutes so about 7ppm overall).

Does anyone know anything better? I was hoping to find something that gave you unlimited calls for a month! Most calls will be made during evening and weekends so not too bothered about peak calls.

Instead of PayG, probably be cheaper to get a business contract with someone. Basically all the sims will share the minutes etc.

Clio 182
Giffgaff for sure, or if you are going to be doing this kind of thing on a regular basis you may want to consider a VoIP option? Although with 1.6ppm you will be hard pushed to save much more than that!

Clio V6
Cheers guys, yup it is a great deal. Shame it's so bloody hard to buy 10 sim free phones from anywhere, most have a 2 phones per customer limit. Might be able to get O2 ones though as I think the GiffGaff cards will work in them seeing as it's essentially the same company ;)