ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best PHOTO printer

"Navy" N17 TWO
Alright folks, what sort of spec am I looking for in a really good photo printer?

I have a really old HP Photosmart (9600 series) and Dad has one of the HP All-in-One jobbies.
Both are great printers all-round but I'd like something of a higher quality and JUST for photos, razor sharp and high qality ete etc :)

Thanks in advance
Trev

1.2 Dynamique billabong
i have an epson photo r3200 which is pretty good, also has a cd tray to print on cds although i have never used it. as with any good quality printer though the only downside is the cost of ink.

r320_2.jpg

using a home printer is not cheap to buy or run. for snap shots 7x5s etc you are far better off using ds colour labs.

as for best home printer you are going to be looking at one of the A3+ printers epson R2880 or HP B9180

"Navy" N17 TWO
How would you recommend calibrating one of these beasts?
I have the Spyder 3 Elite for my screen :)

RS Clio Trophy
i work with printers every day with my job and the Canon Pixma range is by far the best. Best quality and cheapest to run