ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best pics of your car(s)....

BMW M135i
Standard-tastic
1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

Courtesy of tuesday nights fog:
9.jpg

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
you would expect some orks from lord of the rings to pop over the mountain in this pic lol

csbd.jpg

doesnt look like this any more as it has 172 front and rear bumpers and no 2.0l badges but some of my favs so far. . .

12bwedited.gif

DSC02432editedbw.gif

DSC02426editedbw.gif

5bwedited.gif

jamie

Clio
Standard-tastic
1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

Courtesy of tuesday nights fog:
9.jpg

very nice mate, im getting colour coding, and iv bought a cup spoiler, i think i will copy you and spray my 1.6 16v badges in silver too! have you colour coded your door handles? Im gonna do mine i think...

BMW M135i
very nice mate, im getting colour coding, and iv bought a cup spoiler, i think i will copy you and spray my 1.6 16v badges in silver too! have you colour coded your door handles? Im gonna do mine i think...

Everything is colour coded, strips, handles, spoiler, the lot. Definetly one of the best things aesthetically you can do to a Mk2 Clio. Did have 1.2 badge for it which were fun but I got bored of them so sprayed the 1.6 badges for a different look.

hahaha, exactly the same position as my pic! heh.

my nearside mirror was smashed off while the car was parked up... its fixed now though! :approve: i work at pc world... so the car's always there. quite often in the Sandpiper carpark too.

i still havent seen your car about though... i'll keep an eye out and give you a wave :)

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Few from this year.

Attachments

• Clio-pic4.jpg
    Clio-pic4.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 36
  • clio-pics-023.jpg
    clio-pics-023.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 40
  • clio-pic.jpg
    clio-pic.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 34