ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place for a re-map on a 182

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Am after gettin the 182 mapped, Is there anywhere anyone would recommend??

I live in blackpool and i've been told that rstuning in leeds is my best bet as its only a hour down the road.

My mate has just got the k-tecracing group N map and he sed they are really good.

Cheers, Jaff

Personaly I'd go to chipwizards I'm sure there quite local for a custom remap but only when you've done all the mods you want as the maps desinged for the car.

What would you expect to see power wise from a 182 with re map, exhaust and panel filter ? ?

And the same remap, exhaust and panel filter for 172...

Could do with getting the inlets done before hand, u know of anywhere ??? lol

What would you expect to see power wise from a 182 with re map, exhaust and panel filter ? ?

And the same remap, exhaust and panel filter for 172...

i've got a viper, blueflame zorst and de-cat and i'll be having the inlets done at the same time

VRS
i bought a spar set and posted them to benr :D

i would say be does the best job on them but you can also consider stan* off here (something like a-p developments) or GDI

unfortunatley your in a similar situation to me in that your north west beased and all the rs tuners are daaaaaan saaaaffff

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
I live in North wales and when I get mine remapped im thinking of going to RStuning as well...

They seem pretty good!

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Not heard any bad stuff....it's all good so i'll be on my way up there next month hopefully:D Group RR & Re-Map day would be nice;)

Not heard any bad stuff....it's all good so i'll be on my way up there next month hopefully:D Group RR & Re-Map day would be nice;)

yeah thats a bloody good idea mate. Can any1 on here arrange this???

You got the details for benr mate???

Cheers

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150

yeah thats a bloody good idea mate. Can any1 on here arrange this???

You got the details for benr mate???

Cheers

Been having a chat with Makavelli about the group RR/Re-map. He's gonna have a word with Paul at RS Tuning with regard to a RR/Re-map day and hopefully we can get a thread going to sort a list of people interested.

With regards to Ben R's details....below is link to his website...:D

http://www.angel-works.co.uk/index.php

Chris