ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to buy from

keo

Clio Trophy
I arent a detailer but i want to order a few bits and bobs. I have only got super resin polish and some dodo wax, megs tyre gel and a couple of clothes. So looking for the cheapest place to buy some new stuff from and what do people reccomend? Thinking maybe megs clay, something to replace super resin polish, a good drying towel maybe some more wax as i havent got much left. What do people think? Thanks

ITB BG 182
Replace megs clay with i4D's clay, I think its a 3 pack thing too... Super resin polish can be replaced by a paint cleanse polish or some thing that is like poorboys black hole with a wax on top.
Decent towels from i4D again, or for some thing thats good for drying an not cost the earth try this

http://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/in...new-deluxe-fluffy-drying-towel-3ft-x-2ft.html

I have 2 and they're great!

Wax, my personal choice is R222's paste wax which is great on BG paint.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Keo, the place John has recommended are near you too! (Don't know if you can collect though!)

Unit E2 Fenton Trade Estate, Dewsbury Road Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire ST4 2TE

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I4D are superb mate. CS discount too.

Buy decent clay. Bilt Hamber or Zaino. Cheal poly stuff is no good.

Do you want a durable wax/sealant?

Clio 197
If you want cheapest, decided exactly what products you want to buy then hit google to see the cheapest places, eBay, amazon etc , also check the places linked above. eBay is often the cheapest but not always.

1Berg2
Clean your car for me.

Cheaper than ebay for everything I've bought from them, great customer service, next day delivery (usually), have a points loyalty scheme and even have a£5 off a £50 order and £10 off £100 at the moment.

Could not recommend enough.