ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to buy OE Xenons

James363

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Hi, I am building my clio to road rally spec, and the regulations state that I can't run aftermarket Xenon headlights, but that I can run OE headlights from a later model. Hence I want to put the Xenon lights some 182's have on my 172 Cup, but haven't been able to find them new for less than £150 each on Renault Parts Direct. They also seem to be pretty rare as a pair on eBay, and I don't want to buy two separate used ones, in case one is worse aesthetically than the other. Is there a shop that sell the Xenon lights for less?
Cheers

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Ebay france sell aftermarket copies of 18 xenon lights. In all honesty you will probably be best off buying a second hand pair off here (join up to see for sale section) and then spend a couple of hours polishing them. Do not have any xenon lights posted as they are really delicate and 80% chance they will break either the mounting lugs or the adjusters inside the light.