ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to get alloys powder coated in NI?

Megane 265 Cup
As per title, can anyone suggest a good place to get my alloys powder coated in NI?

Thanks

Cro

Meg'd r27
Very few companies touch them here because of the possibility of them cracking. So best to whip out the phonebook and see who does it in general and just ring round a few

Honda civic ep2 05
Got 2 of mine done when i first bought my car as they where wrecked buckled and lumps out of them, paid £80 for the 2 to be fully reburbed. Cant member the name of the place was down a country lane just past shelbourne motors portadown i remember asking in shelbourne for directions so im sure they could point you in right direction.

RB FF 182
If you get them powdercoated you'll have to loose the centre caps as you cant powder coat plastic.

Depending on where you are there's somewhere in Dunloy thats supposed to be very good.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I got my alloys done in Nu-look, don't know what they use but my centre-caps were done (twice actually lol)