ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best place to get eibach sportlines?

Titanium 182
for a 182 with cup packs.

just to clarify, it is the sportlines that people go for?

just got some new turinis and want to lower the car a touch before i fit them.

I dont want the car to be too low, but iv read that prolines hardly lower the car at all?

what is the ride line on them as very harsh at all?

Thanks Dean

Titanium 182
just looked at that website,

says the sportlines for the clio lower 50mm defos dont want to go that low!

it doesnt make it clear which clio is which as it just has them as clio A and clio B!

where have people on here got there sportlines from!?

Titanium 182
the proline kit on that website says it lowers 30mm for a few models and lists the 2.0 litre models but does it actually lower that much?

I'm so confused!

Right I want:

Equal lower all round
Not too low (just so the wheels sit nice) about 30-40mm
Good performance

Which ones should I get??

thanks,

Titanium 182
after seeing pics of the sportlines i think there defo the best choice to match performance with looks

so do people on here get them from yozzasport?

Clio MK 4
I'm so confused!

Right I want:

Equal lower all round
Not too low (just so the wheels sit nice) about 30-40mm
Good performance

Which ones should I get??

thanks,

Unfotunatly you probs won't find what you want unless you spend it on coilovers.

I'm in same situation. I want to lower 40/50mm but want a smooth ride and handle good but i dont want the back to sit highher than front. I think its impossible to find that unless i invest in some h&r coilovers which cost loads

Titanium 182
il get them from venom then!

AMDAMAN i think unless your gonna go all out and get coilovers then eibach seem to be the best ones!