ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best place to get new uk 182

hi as above, weres the best and cheapest place to get a 182 in racing blue/ or yellow, i want a full uk car.

any help mucho appreciated

buymynewcar.co.uk £12.2

ukcarbroker.co.uk £12k

Both uk supplied, both pre-reg but can order any options colours as they come from UK dealers. I just took the quotes from both to my local dealer and they matched the £12k with pre-reging it)

paid £11,182 for mine with cup susp, and spoilers!! I will be the 1st owner and it is a dealer supplied uk car!

Lee

BMW M2C

Nope, I was lucky. F&F was at 30% when I ordered mine. £10,800 with all the Cup bits and Arctic Blue paint. :D

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 10 June 2004

Nope, I was lucky. F&F was at 30% when I ordered mine. £10,800 with all the Cup bits and Arctic Blue paint. :D
how many cars can your buy with F&F discount? reason I ask is my friends dad works for reno and already have one 182 with discount.

£2000 off list at most Renault dealers. I would not believe too many who say they get the things virtually given away mate.

Quote: Originally posted by hogboy on 09 June 2004

buymynewcar.co.uk £12.2

ukcarbroker.co.uk £12k

Both uk supplied, both pre-reg but can order any options colours as they come from UK dealers. I just took the quotes from both to my local dealer and they matched the £12k with pre-reging it)
hi, which dealer did the match for you