ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to get your car worked in in the NORTH EAST (Newcastle area)

Titanium ph1 turbo
My local garage are useless, dignose faults and can't be bothered to check the problem out properly wanting to just replace bits as they go along with an open chequebook.

Where is the best place in the Newcastle area to take my phase1 172?..

In particular ABS fault light on dash...

Personal experience/recommendations if possible please.. :)

RB 200
I deal with Renault and Nissan clinic a lot, he's one of my customers, he was a master tech at Renault for 8 years and opened his own place. He programmed my RS monitor to my non RS monitor cup without even thinking about it! And didn't charge me!

There in east Boldon - highly recommend!

Titanium ph1 turbo
I deal with Renault and Nissan clinic a lot, he's one of my customers, he was a master tech at Renault for 8 years and opened his own place. He programmed my RS monitor to my non RS monitor cup without even thinking about it! And didn't charge me!

There in east Boldon - highly recommend!

Thanks mate I'll check them out! Don't suppose you know if they have a rolling road, or a decent rolling road around our way? I'm wanting to get a basic checkup/tune to see my car is running at its best.