ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Required (Durham, North East Area)

RS200
Hi, anyone in the Durham, North East Area have CLIP as I am in need of some help please?

Recently changed my Cup seats to the 182 leather seats with airbags in the side and had the below lights on the dash.

Service
Airbag
ABS
ESP

Changed the OEM steering to an OMP and have used 3.9ohm resistors in the airbag connections. This has cleared the airbag light but I still have the Service, ABS & ESP lights on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated or can anyone advise on the correct plug in resistors for under the seats?

Cheers,

Phil.

Attachments

• IMG_E5188.JPG
    IMG_E5188.JPG
    598.9 KB · Views: 62

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Do you have the correct boss for esp squib ? Some bosses do not have the locator peg fitted which will throw the angle sensor miles off.

RS200
Do you have the correct boss for esp squib ? Some bosses do not have the locator peg fitted which will throw the angle sensor miles off.

As far as I know. It’s the OMP one to match the wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RS200
As Brigsy said then, does your steering boss have the tabs that locate into the squib.

OMP ones don't tend to have them. The Momo ones do.

I’ll have a look bud. Maybe the issue then. Cheers.

Any links to the Momo boss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
You could possibly add a small bolt/self tapper to the boss to create the tabs if you dont want to buy another boss.