ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best place to go in norfolk for belts and dephaser!!

200sx BMW 328i e36
Hi all just bought a Clio 172 cup, for piece of mind I wanna get the belts and possibly the dephaser done aswell!! Location is Norfolk so wondering if anyone on here could recomend a good reliable garage fairly priced aswell!! Also best place to get a service package and the belts aswell!!

Jez

BG FF182
I had mine done (albeit a couple of years back) by Wests in Kings Lynn. PM them on here for a price, I know I paid less that £500 for aux and main belt but no dephaser. Cit-ren in Norwich area are supposed to be good but have never had any luck getting hold of them. I know a lot of people will say they are a nightmare, but have had mine serviced by Holden in Norwich for a reasonable price to, just negotiate! Had mixed experiences with East Bilney Renault although they do seem to come out competitive on price for parts.

172 Cup
I've heard positive things about Cit-Ren, who are based out near Poringland. Not sure what they would charge for dephaser and cambelt, but i'd imagine it'd be somewhere in the region of £550.