ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to install a roll cage

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Mark fish is fairly local... in harlow essex-

Uses safety devices cage

S

clio 200 F4Rt
Mark fish will do a blinding job, but it won't be as cheap as some.

It's worth the cost tho, as it will be a perfect job.

Well I went with Mark Fish in the end and had the cage fitted along with stress plates fitted for the harness, full geometry and suspension set up, corner weighing and some other bits sorted ( lose heat shield, faulty 12v socket, some engine trim fixed and rear brake regulator freed as it had seized).

Car weighed in at 981kg (1/2 tank).

His a really top bloke who knows his stuff, I would recommend him any day.

Iv not got round to taking many pics due to work but will update project thread in the next few days.

Thanks for reading. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349188527.471902.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1349188549.141189.jpg

RS6 C7
Well I went with Mark Fish in the end and had the cage fitted along with stress plates fitted for the harness, full geometry and suspension set up, corner weighing and some other hits sorted ( lose heat shield, faulty 12v socket, some engine trim fixed and rear brake regulator freed as it had seized).

His a really top bloke who knows his stuff, I would recommend him any day.

Iv not got round to many taking pics do to work but will update project thread in the next few days.

Thanks for reading.View attachment 85647View attachment 85648

How much was the cage + fitting if you don't mind me asking?

I'm after a cage for the track car and want it done properly.

It was the 6 point bolt in with extra cross bar and harness mounts. I will have to check invoice when i get home, top of my head think it was 1300 inc vat, labour and adding turrets. I dont mind paying extra if its done by somebody who knows what there doing an who has experience in motorsports. Im glad i went to him.