ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to sell iPhone 3G 8GB

B

Bucko

Approx 10 months old after claiming a new one on insurance for dropping it down the toilet during my 18 month contract, it's in very good condition, battery still lasts a few days but i haven't got the box anymore.

I've checked Mazuma (£156) and envirofone (£160) but i'm aware of scammers on ebay.

Should i just sell up on envirofone or shall i try ebay?

Any advice on what i should do?

Bucko

Mini Cooper S
eBay will take 10% off you, then paypal fees etc. if you're not fussed about getting an extra £20/£30 - I'd let Envirofone take it off you!

Fabia vrs tdi
Bucko is it the one u dropped sown the toilet your selling? When you told insurance didn't they block it or ask for it back? I'd have bought it off u I just got a 3g for 220 off eBay but looked brand new

B

Bucko

No, it's the replacement i'm thinking of selling, in full working order. The toilet dunked phone had to be returned to O2. I was just explaining why the phone isn't as old as the contract.

I'm watching a few phones on ebay that should breach the £200 mark...maybe it's worth a go?

Fabia vrs tdi
Try gumtree it's free at least, would get £220 for it or there abouts.

My gf sent her phone off to mazumma and got £50 but would have got £90 from eBay but didn't wanna risk it with a non payer or scammer.

Titanium Clio 182
£162, every penny counts! lol

Cheers

No probs :)

I've unloaded 2 phones with these, they're part of Royal Mail.
Quick to respond once they receive the phone, and you can have payment either through Paypal, or they send you a text, you trot along to the Post Office and show them the text, and they hand you the cash.

B

Bucko

I think i'm going to try and sell it on here, if i don't get what i'm looking for then i'll try simplydrop for ease

B

Bucko

O2 recycle are offering £184, sweet. I'm about to put an advert on here to see if i can get a little more

B

Bucko

Mine would only be classed as good condition as i haven't got the box, so only £178 for me.

Mini Cooper S
I had a £12.50 offer on eBay and rejected it. Such an idiot lol. Good luck with the sale mate! what you replacing it with?

B

Bucko

I had a £12.50 offer on eBay and rejected it. Such an idiot lol. Good luck with the sale mate! what you replacing it with?

I can see why it is worth £10 to me if i was to trade it at Cex but i just can't pay £10 for a cardboard box.

I will be replacing it with a 5 year old Nokia something, 0.3MP camera FTW!