ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best polish to use?

RB 182 FF cup pack
Purchased a RB182 recently and just wondered what the is best polish to use? Used to use autoglym super resin on the old motor it was good stuff! but had problems when the car had to have some paint work done! Not looking to spend mega bucks! Any suggestions?

wont go wrong with super resin polish, though it should only be applied once every 2 or 3 months and only if needed. Top up with Extra Gloss protection - can add this each detail - and a decent wax that i cant remember the name of lol

106 GTi
Working by hand as long as your not trying to correct any real defects stick to the SRP.

R26, R27
zymol polish is one of the best polishes out there, the cheapest one is about £40,but its really worth it.people spend thousands of pounds on cars then get polish for a £5, hope this helps you

Renaultsport Clio 182
zymol polish is one of the best polishes out there, the cheapest one is about £40,but its really worth it.people spend thousands of pounds on cars then get polish for a £5, hope this helps you

The zymol stuff produces great results, but is expensive

rsc

renaultsport clio 182 cup
i have just tried turtle wax ice only about £14 car looks really shiney

I don't use polish unless I have to and generally use it once every 6 months and for that I use Meguires Deep Crystal Polish to remove light swirl marks and blemishes. The rest of the time I use P21S (now called R222) wax. It doesn't last long but its not an issue for me since I always apply it after a wash, plus it doesn't mark the black plastic trim!