ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Polish/Wax...

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
collinites 476 for wax

I have had 2 silver clios and nothing makes a big diff.

Polish it well, if by hand then Autoglym Super Resin Polish (SRP).

1.5dci 80bhp
I do mine with jetseal 109 followed by Artemis wax seal you can buy them both from cyc

_DSC5119Medium.gif

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I'm also interested in this, whats the average price of the Werkstat kit, and where would I get this from? Cheers.

Bus w**ker
Werkstat is said to give good results and from the pictures I've seen it does, plus it's a good price for the results it gives.

Personally I use Clearkote Vanilla Moose Hand Wax Glaze (polish) and Victoria Collectors Yellow (wax) and get great results IMHO. But you're also going to want to think about a sealant too...and because I like to use one I'd also recommend a glaze. Obviously going down this route will cost significantly more and take a lot longer.

A well built VW
Another vote for Werkstat here

Tthe 915 collinite ls better if you can stretch too it looks wise I have had both and own a silver clio

120d M Sport
Very subjective.

On my silver I go with Clearkote Vanilla Moose Glaze followed by Dodo Light Fantastic wax

F56 MINI Cooper S
meguairs gold class shampoo, autoglym super resin polish, autogylm extra gloss protection, meguairs tech spray wax... wat i've been using btw

Bus w**ker
Just to show contrast to Werkstat...and to picture ***** lol.
img_0012.jpg

img_0011.jpg

This was done by hand, results from using a machine polisher are miles better IMHO.

what u put infront of me
Zymol Royale Glaze = £6,966.55
Zymol Vintage Glaze = £1,812.60
Zymol Atlantique Glaze = £1,094.21

or

ZYMOL SOLARIS = £17,880.09

soldet.jpg