ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best price on Ferodo DS2500 for 172

330i. E30 Touring.
Call him.

He ignores PM's like most of Cornwall and Norfolk ignore the fact you shouldn't sleep with blood relatives.

Italian 3.2 V6
lol.

speak with pete from autonation (look in traders section). he can do REAL good prices on ds2500's etc.. he should be able to beat anyone on here.

clio sport
i didnt have the number im new to this site and not had a 172 before, if u have a problem with that feel free to pm me and explain

CBR1K, F21 125D
Should try some NDX blue or carbotechs,

Ferodo are in the past and have quickly been left behind, imo.

RS RIP
I believe/read that Fred sells the thicker version of the DS2500's, just so you know where the pricedifference has come from

330i. E30 Touring.
You come across as probably the biggest jumped up c**t on here.

Asking for help, then snapping when you get answers?!

Your membership isn't the worst problem, pal. Your attitude is.

clio sport
You come across as probably the biggest jumped up c**t on here.

Asking for help, then snapping when you get answers?!

Your membership isn't the worst problem, pal. Your attitude is.

thanks for ur advice,i havent snapped at any answers just the odd stupid comment ,im not on hear to argue with people im on hear to be part of the forum if iv pissed anyone off then VERY SORRY didnt mean to
thanks

Last edited:
  RS RIP
defensive attitude Andy, relax

When i, for example, have questions about something on here i "search"/read around to find out about the subject i'm wanting info about. I have read Fred's thread on the DS 2500's where he warns/informs people about the different Ferodo DS2500 pads that are sold for the RS . He has/sells the thicker ones. Free info to maybe influance your choice of deliverer.

That better or clearer for you ?