ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Rear Arb?

172 cup
Hi my first post so be gentle. I have just got a Clio 172 cup (53 plate) and done some research with ARB / strut brace. From what I've read strut braces are a waste of time. But the rear ARB will make a difference (best for dry weather)? I'm planning to do track days suspension is stock. What's the best buy for the money?

Thanks and hopefully in time I can help out fellow members once I gain more knowledge with this car!

2003 Clio 172
I don't have any experience with ARBs myself but everyone seem to really rate them. One of the better mods you can do I've been told!

PMS or Whiteline. Latter can be had from either KTR or Kam Racing.

Ph1 track slag
Both just bolt on with a few adjustment settings. Whiteline looks to be a slightly easier fitment but not the quality of the pms ones. Pms also stiffer I believe. Haven't got either but toyed with getting one so did a bit of research!