ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best remap for your clio???

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tomstyle172

i cant decide on what best remap for my 172 can any1 give any advice cheers.:)

T

tomstyle172

cheers aboo:approve: how much it costs and how much bhp/torgue you gain?

T

tomstyle172

9bhp i thought that it dded more than that i thought it was about 15bhp? do you think decattin is a good way to add bhp dean?

9bhp i thought that it dded more than that i thought it was about 15bhp? do you think decattin is a good way to add bhp dean?

Never get 15bhp with just a remap out of the clios, remember its a N/A engine so its much harder to extract power from, 9bhp is very good for a remap alone, as for decatting that will add about 2bhp

T

tomstyle172

ahh nice to know that mate i never knew decat only added about 2. i heard it makes it just mainly makes it alot more louder lol!! you know any good induction kits that add bhp and give it a nice sound? im fancying the bmc cda?

ahh nice to know that mate i never knew decat only added about 2. i heard it makes it just mainly makes it alot more louder lol!! you know any good induction kits that add bhp and give it a nice sound? im fancying the bmc cda?

Lots of bad reviews on bmc cda, there more restrictive than standard setup, stay away! the only induction kit which has proven gains is the ITG maxogen, but its nearing on £400, imo its not worth that kind of money, inlets, remap and decat are the popular choice mods to give more bhp

T

tomstyle172

cheers guys that info helped me alot think ill be projecting some of these things when i get the money lol.

Get yourself a decent panel filter (itg or ktec?) decat and then a custom remap. Most economical performance gains from what I've read on here! As ready stated, I would be dubious about most remaps claiming 15bhp on a NA engine!

T

tomstyle172

i think i will do that jp i already have the itg panel filter i think lol does the itg panel filters in like a sqaure cover? then the hose going into the engine? i have that with itg on the cover?

williams and trophy
best place to go is wayne at chip wizards. undoubtably. his track record with clios speaks for itself

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I never knew wayne did clio's mate, hes more commonly known on the 106/saxo scene

williams and trophy
I never knew wayne did clio's mate, hes more commonly known on the 106/saxo scene

yes mate hes done most of the fastest clios around. mine included ;)

chris n nics, the nana, kung fus s/c 172 after cun tler fu kked it up.....

williams and trophy
btw...must also say the build on the s/c 172 was poor at best. gdi....Generally Dead Instantly......sounds bout right tbh.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
You seem to have a pop at Andy Cutler every other post and its getting a bit tiresome and childish. If you take the time to get the truth from ****** you will find out that his car was PARTIALLY mapped at Omex when the Omex supercharger kit was fitted. He was then supposed to take the car back to have the map finished but in the end decided not to and he never paid for the conversion. This is also the reason his broken brackets were not changed under warranty by Omex.

You may want to take these FACTS into account before posting.

David.

No more rows. Save it for race wars. See you in the desert etc.

OP. There are lots of places that will remap a Clio. Many of which are mentioned in this thread. If you do a search for each of those names you'll find what people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.