ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best setup for road use?

inF

Clio RS2
Hello,

I've got a Clio 172 Ph2. My dampers are stock, springs Apex. I've been using PZero Nero's which had a very soft compound that I like, but now I switched to SportContact 3's which are considerably harder and decreased car's shock absorption.

Here roads are awful, full of potholes. Actually I don't complian that much of my car's neither handling nor comfort, but I'd really appreciate a more subtle damping. Not exactly softer, but better controlled.

I don't care about track use. Price not being an issue, what's the most civilised setup for road use you think?

Thanks!

Cup 172. <3
I bought my Cup with H&R coilovers and I really can't fault them, they do inspire confidence but I can't wait to fit an uprated rear anti roll bar with non ditch finder's.
Then I'm sure magic will happen. :D

172/1.2/E30
AP coilovers set to a reasonable height offer great comfort and a sporty ride. Not expensive aswell.