ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best speed camera detector

K20 EG Hatch

well due to me getting done for speeding by a mobile camera i want to know what you all rate as the best camera detector. It must detect the mobile cameras, well as many types of these sh*tty cameras it can!

Also can you suggest the best place to get one from (cheapest).

Cheers

Origin B2 with the optinal radar add-on, do a search there are loads of threads and theres one with pics thats current. Road Angel 2 is considered second best unless you need to move the unit from car to car.

K20 EG Hatch

any ideas where i can get one of these from and how much are they too buy? Is this the one you have has? Would you say it is the best?

Lee

BMW M2C

Im happy with my b2.

You will have got caught by a mobile laser Dan. They dont use mobile radars around here. The b2 comes with a laser detector but the radar detector is a £99 option.

In standard form the b2 either knows the whereabouts of or can pick up everything except mobile gatsos.

Lee

BMW M2C

No mate, what I mean is that what caught you would have been a mobile laser, which the b2 can detect.

Remember my post the other week when I got pulled but the b2 went off for me so I braked? It would have been the same device.

K20 EG Hatch

oh ok lee, so how much is a b2 and where can i get one from? I dont wanna spend a fortune but then again i cant afford to get caught again!

theres a woman selling them in the for sale so i will give her a try!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Dude!!

where ya been lol

You know i seel these for a living :p

give us a bell and ill try and sort ya out :)

Has

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 25 August 2004

No mate, what I mean is that what caught you would have been a mobile laser, which the b2 can detect.

Remember my post the other week when I got pulled but the b2 went off for me so I braked? It would have been the same device.

Lee I dont remember this post, what happened your alert went off you slowed and you still got pulled?