ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best trackday plate ever?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
8K9U7963.jpg

8K9U7688.jpg

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The front plate should be backwards.

He failed.

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
To me that is so cool its unreal.

R26, very cool. Driving one like a demon in the wet, very cool.

Having stupid plates front and back as if you're some big deal, not so cool.

CLIO PH1 172
saw this at ace cafe last night looked pritty tasty didnt relise it had that on the back but the front looked pritty cool

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
If you saw that in the pitlane you'd think
-He's most likely wearing a shell suit
-He's a twunt.

172 5HED
Know this bloke (ish) good driver and got some epic motors!! Incl a brand new rols royce big beast thing!!

E90
How do you know he wasn't serious, and considered himself "unbeatable"??

I know more handy drivers than most, non of whom advertise the fact with number plates.

Nippy white cup
Or he could actually be a very good driver with a sense of humour? Maybe if he was on here and considered one of the 'cool crew' it would be seen as a roffle type situation....

E90
I don't doubt that, catch me and move over don't really shout "I'm being funny here" though, "french" on the front and "shite" on the back and i'd chuckle

330Ci (Fail)Sport
He'd have to live up to the plate to pull it off.

At least its not on some barryboys effort sitting on your rear bumper.

E90
If it was on a GT3 RS people would say "wanker" straight away, if it was on a 1.0 Nova or an old mini people would chuckle and say " as if"

a thirsty one
i can also vouch for this bloke (older and wiser than most of us) his car collection you would not believe and he has these on his .r just for fun he does not pretend to be a driving god its just light hearted and banter.

he has these plates on in the very best sense of humor tbh and would be the first to approach and chat with who/whatever goes past him and say hello.