ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best trader for exhuast

Hi guys about time to replace my 182 exhaust, do we have a favoured trader on here, been looking at k-tec but would be keen to hear your opinions. Want something that fills the cut outs well and sounds nice but not too droney.

Thanks

Ryan

Audi A5
When you say best trader, are you looking for someone to fit the new system? If that's the case it Would depend where abouts you are.

Btm have a new exhaust coming out soon, that's worth a look.

Ktr have a range of different exhausts all of high quality so their worth a shout aswell.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
The new Btm exhaust is already out, but it's at the higher end price wise. No doubt an excellent system that will sound nice though. There's a lot of choice depending on budget really, have a search.

Also looking, so will be paying close attention to this thread!

I read somewhere Fred's new exhaust puffs out 92 dB at 4,000 rpm, which is pretty loud isn't?

im near Gatwick, will be looking for supply id imagine, was looking at the btm one before so may have another look, thanks for the advice guys always more than helpfull.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
if you want nice sound but no drone, the only choice is the Janspeed Sport system, the non center-silenced super-sport systems are a lot louder as is anything with a larger bore. The Piper system I sell is the best system available for a 182 for build quality, fit and sound, but it's not the quietest. Far from the loudest though.