ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best V6 advert i've read

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ValverInBits
fter several emails and calls regarding price I have decided to leave it open to offers for the remainder of the advert listing. Please bear in mind, when you are considering buying one of these cars though, as the saying goes, you only get what you pay for. My car may not be the least expensive but I'm prepared to bet it is one of the best.

Interesting. Nice car. I would really like to drive one of these. Wasn't aware they were 6-speed.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 182 with cup kits
Nice car. good to have the full history but a tad ott. Why would you want or need all the previous tax discs and mot certs (Nonsense)? current ones only required.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Yeah it is a very good ad.

I always keep the old discs and mots, I like it when I buy a car with them and people who buy off me seem to like them too.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice car. good to have the full history but a tad ott. Why would you want or need all the previous tax discs and mot certs (Nonsense)? current ones only required.

Shows, the history...surely that shows it's been looked after and cherished from day 1!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel

I keep EVERYTHING with my own cars. Shows you've taken care of the car and shown an interest with it.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Also old MOT certificates can help prove genuine mileage :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Trophy
fantastic read, much better than the usual 'dis carrz well quick buy it briv'' and a crappy phone picture

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rb 182

Yeah it is a very good ad.

I always keep the old discs and mots, I like it when I buy a car with them and people who buy off me seem to like them too.

I loves a bit history. I've got a folder full of stuff for the 172, even invoices for bulbs!

Edit! I want that Vee!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
great advert, i've kept my old cambelt and stuff from its big service... not sure why! just proves its been done i suppose

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like a cracker, but as the saying goes.. Its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Doesn't surprise me he's had it for sale for a while..

Will take time to shift a top end one IMO. Probably the one I'd but though if I was in the market for a mk1 Vee

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Seb, Im sure the big man would love to get hold of your number.I had the pleasure of using it the other day, what a car. Cam belt kit might be a bit ott but yeah shows it has been done and not just a \"stamped book\".

KMB

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 200 Cup
When I buy a car I always want to see all the old MOT and service invoices, in fact on most of my previous cars I have even kept ALL the petrol receipts to prove it was run on V Power all its life.

Maybe it is going a little far but it's a sign of how the car has been cared for ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Quite clearly states offers invited, if you are interested in buying a rare car like that you will call for a chat and suss out a price.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The steering wheel.............................. I thought these only came in blue? How have you got a white one?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think its a great ad and shows that the car is well looked after as well as having a clued up owner, which does inspire confidence.