ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best wax for a Monaco

I love Lamp
Hi all, what wax would you recommend (prefferably off the shelf so i can get it for the bank holiday weekend) for my Monaco? I currently use SRP and EGP but don't have a decent wax for afters, I will be applying it by hand also so don't know if that affects what to use.

Cheers for any help :cool:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Of the shelf, the only one i'd use is AG HD. In Halfords.

Why don't people use foresight and buy before they need it so they don't end up with mediocre products that are more expensive than decent stuff.

If buying online come back to me.

I love Lamp
Lol its sunny so I thought I could clean the car up a bit :). I can wait until next weekend and order something online if it will be a noticable difference in quality, what you thinking? :)

Clio 172
Pete's 53. Awesome on dark cars. Probably be online tho unless you got a decent car cleaning shop near you

Si

RS Clio 172
Victoria Concours Wax. http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wax/victoria-wax/victoria-wax-6oz-concours-wax/prod_234.html

Trust me...

may4.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I've sorted it. He got some Vics to go over SRP and some Z6 for after washing. CYC is your bestest friend!

I love Lamp
I've sorted it. He got some Vics to go over SRP and some Z6 for after washing. CYC is your bestest friend!

Yeah cheers for all the posts but Gally has sorted it and I'll be on it next weekend, if it doesn't come up nicely then I shall hunt him down :) lol

I have his address and photos of him/his house/his car/his misses (?) so PM me if you need to Birdie.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I have his address and photos of him/his house/his car/his misses (?) so PM me if you need to Birdie.

:eek: Esquire!

Any. You won't see a different.
The bit and bold means jack s**t in detailing terms.

Why don't you use 476's?

Why do you buy SV? I know any difference is tenable at best but the "feeling" when using a decent wax is something that can't be replicated for £10.